Fish oils contain two omega 3 fatty acids, DHA and EPA.
- good for brain health
- strengthens cardiovascular system
- regulate cholesterol
- helps nervous system
Fish oils can improve cognition, learning ability, and memory.
Latin name: Centella asiatica
- good for memory
- aids focus and concentration
- improves circulation to periphery, including brain and legs
Gotu kola is an Indian herb used in the practice of ayurveda.
Latin name: Rosemarinus officinalis
- antioxidant especially for the brain and heart
- aids digestion of carbohydrates
Rosemary can be used to help memory.
Smelling rosemary can relax muscles.
Latin name: Ginkgo biloba
- increases circulation to the periphery including the brain and legs
- helps ear issues
- aids eye problems
- improves memory
Ginkgo biloba trees have withstood the ice age and the nuclear explosion in Japan.